Metro Catholic accepts students of any race, color, or ethnic origin with priority given to members of a supporting parish. Preference will be given to siblings of students who are already enrolled. Students seeking admission in order to avoid racial integration will not be accepted.
All students are encouraged to participate in the Catholic educational experience and to be nurtured to reach their potential. The acceptance of any child into Metro Catholic School depends on the school's ability to meet the child's educational needs.
Admission is made through formal registration. The following is required: birth certificate, baptismal certificate if applicable, a current progress report if applicable, a record of physical examination and all required immunization and health forms. In the case of students transferring from other private schools, all financial obligations must be met at the previous school before acceptance.
Classroom enrollment will not exceed 30 students. A waiting list is established once class size is reached.
Tuition for the current school year is $4,250. CURRENT VOUCHER COVERS TUITION
Metro Catholic accepts children who are part of the Cleveland Scholarship and Tutoring Program (voucher program) as well as the Ed Choice Scholarship Program.
Tuition assistance is available for those who don't qualify for vouchers:
• Diocese of Cleveland via the Private School Aid Service (PSAS) application obtained from the principal's office.
• Metro Catholic School tuition assistance
• Parish subsidy
• Parent work program
- Girls: Gr. K - Gr. 8: Skirts, jumpers, or slacks are navy blue. Blouses or knit polo shirts are solid white, light or navy blue. Dark brown or black school shoes.
- Boys: Gr. K- Gr. 8: Dress Slacks are solid navy blue. Dress shirts or polo shirts are solid white, light blue or navy blue. Dark brown or black school shoes.
- School shoes are to be neat, with a hard sole and be dark brown or black. Tennis shoes, jeans and sweat pants will be permitted on gym days only.
We provide FREE TRANSPORTATION from the Slavic Village and West Park Neighborhoods